Welcome to Carroll House!
402 Osage Place,
Stuart Hall’s Alum House
(540) 885-0356 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingend_of_the_skype_highlighting(540) 885-0356
Contact : Ginger Henry
We hope you will be comfortable and will enjoy your stay. The Alum Council maintains this residence for guests and alums of Stuart Hall.
About Carroll House
The Stuart Hall alum house is a charming colonial brick residence immediately adjacent to the north entrance to Stuart Hall School. Formerly the home of our well-loved history teacher, Anne Carroll, it is owned by the Stuart Hall School Foundation and managed by the Alum Council for the use of Stuart Hall alums and friends. With an elegant living room, inviting gardens, charming porch swing, and full kitchen, you are welcome to rent one or more of the three bedrooms – or the whole house, anytime you need a place to stay while in Staunton. It’s just a couple of blocks to all the fun venues in Staunton so come stay at Carroll House, have a mini-reunion with your classmates, or bring your family.
We hope you will be comfortable and enjoy your stay at Carroll House.
Please pick up your key and register with Ginger Henry at the Phone Desk in Old Main and indicate the names of all guests who will be staying and the dates of occupancy.
• Overnight: $50 per room per night or $100 for two or more rooms.
• Special Weekends: During high use weekends (Alum Weekend, Gala, Graduation), the charge will be $65 per room per night or $130 for two or more rooms.
• Day Use: $100 for 3 hours or fewer; $200 for full day, plus a $30 housekeeping fee. Limit of 25 people.
• You may pay for your stay by check or credit card. Please make your check payable to Stuart Hall and note “Carroll House Fee.” You should leave your check at the phone desk with Ms. Henry when you return your key. You may also pay by credit card by giving Ms. Henry your card information at the time of check in or by phone in advance of your stay: (540) 885-0356 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting(540) 885-0356
• Tipping the housekeeping staff is appropriate.
The telephone number at Carroll House is (540) 885-6300. The telephone is for incoming, local, credit card calls, or outgoing collect long distance calls. You will be responsible for any telephone charges to this number during your stay.
Smoking and drug use are strictly prohibited. No one under the age of 21 may rent Carroll House.
If you have any questions during your stay, you may call Ginger Henry at (540) 885-0356 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingend_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting(540) 885-0356 Please let Ms. Henry know if any repairs need to be made or if paper supplies need to be replenished. You are responsible for any damages incurred during your stay.
Thank you for your interest in Stuart Hall and your respect for our Alum House. We appreciate having you here and hope to have you back soon!